Authors who wish to obtain AICP CM Credits for articles should request the article or column be double-blind peer reviewed. Authors can claim 8 CM credits with a maximum of 16 credits per two year reporting period for double-blind peer reviewed articles that are published.
- The article must be planning related.
- The article must be published in a journal that follows the double-blind peer-review process.
- See details about AICP member start dates and claiming credits on the authoring information page.
- Members will receive 8 CM credits per article, regardless of length.
- Authoring cannot exceed 16 CM credits per two-year reporting period.
- While the 8 credits will immediately be added to a member’s log, CM staff may contact you to provide further documentation.
- These credits are claimed electronically by filling out and submitting an online form that is accessed from the CM member log.