FEATURED PLANNER PROFILE (500 -1,000 WORDS)
Did you know the Western Planner is looking for planners to feature in our digital journal and on our website? What do we need you to do is easy, just follow the instructions below.
Answer all of these five - mandatory
- Describe your current job. Please include your title and years of service.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- How did you get into the planning profession? Describe your planning background and education.
- Describe your favorite planning project. Why was it your favorite? What was your role? Send us any photos or links to the project. You need to have permission to publish these photos.
- Send us 1-2 photos of yourself and 2-3 your favorite areas of your community with captions and photo credit. If it is a favorite part of your community, please tell us why. It is okay to send us photos taken with your cell phone. You need to have permission to publish these photos.
And pick at least two of these to answer
- Describe the biggest obstacle you had to overcome in planning or life. How did you overcome it.
- Describe a mentor or someone you admire that has had an impact on your career.
- What is your favorite piece of advice given to you? Who gave it?
- What piece of advice would you give someone just out of college and starting into the planning profession?
- What are you known for in the office?
- Why do you belong to the Western Planner? Why is the Western Planner valuable to you as a planner?
Please email our editor your answers to email@example.com.